Line Converter

Participant count
  • Participant list

buvdo504
10+ year member

Hey guys I want to be able to use my stock car head unit. However, Im not too familiar with what I would need. I plan on running one 4 channel amp for front and rear comps, 1 2 channel amp for 2 12's, 1 EQ and 1 Crossover. Please let me know what would best suite my setup.

I know rev. Im asking which one I should get that would fit my setup well. I dont want to spend too much money. As Ive seen the JL Cleansweep costs around 300...thats like getting a new head unit.

azbass thats what I was thinking of ordering from Ebay. But what can it do that I need over the other LOC? The loc in that link is 40 bux the one you linked me to is 150...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.