Lincoln LS ... ? Good cars?

2974395_18_full.jpg

2974395_19_full.jpg

2974395_15_full.jpg

really like the looks of them but Ive towed atleast 5 in the last 2 years due to lower ball joint breakage.

the ls is a beautiful car i wanted one for the longst. i did my hw and saw how much upkeep they needed and the headaches they caused until finally my dream was ruined.

I work at a Ford dealership, great cars to look at but I see more and more coming in for serious issues now, not very reliable and most parts are expensive as hell for them, pcv system is horrible as well as the intake gaskets and valve cover gaskets are not to hot either. Not to mention the alternator has some issues as well.

I love the way they look, I just wish they were built better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

How exactly would I do this for after market amp and since factory is 14 channels how would I get close to the factory amp? I hit a curb on...
You should use an adapter. You might gain some insight on a Town Car forum as well. https://www.installer.com/cars/by_car.php?carid=3402
As stated..A jumper wire from remote to Power on amplifier will be a nice little test to see if the amplifier is working. If it does, I would...
So I did a tone test and found that the tweeters start making sound at about 1500hz which would put the crossover several thousand hertz above...
Drill a hole and use the proper protective split loom and hole grommets to keep the outer speaker jacket from knicks and cuts, give just enough...

About this thread

Chris455

10+ year member
I keep that.
Chris455
FL/TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date