SOLD Like New Soundstream Davinci

dave_damage
10+ year member

Soundstream Nut Swinger
I have 10 Soundstream Davinci amps. Yes you read right 10. Sad thing is I do not have a camera at the moment. These do not come with the Blt's I am letting them go for a flat rare of $750.00 each. Light marks on the gold from polishing that is all. They all come with a 90 day warrenty. Also if there is any amp from Soundstream you are looking for that was made after 1995 please let me know and i will give you a price. I have access to a ton of Soundstream amps new and old. Let me know what you are looking for. I know without pics this may seem worthless bit I will offer the first person $50.00 off a Davinci. Take pics and post in this thread to show I am legit. Thanks for looking.

Dave

My Reference amps are not for sale. I have a New and a used Rubi II 600-4 I may be willing to part with if the price is right.

dave

I have 10 Soundstream Davinci amps. Yes you read right 10. Sad thing is I do not have a camera at the moment. These do not come with the Blt's I am letting them go for a flat rare of $750.00 each. Light marks on the gold from polishing that is all. They all come with a 90 day warrenty. Also if there is any amp from Soundstream you are looking for that was made after 1995 please let me know and i will give you a price. I have access to a ton of Soundstream amps new and old. Let me know what you are looking for. I know without pics this may seem worthless bit I will offer the first person $50.00 off a Davinci. Take pics and post in this thread to show I am legit. Thanks for looking.

Dave
Hello,

I am very very interested in your amps DA VINCI, I hope you have, you can answer me by mail dadoo-du-30@hotmail.fr. Thank you for your

Dave
Hello Dave i am really interested in the da vinci soundstream

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.