SOLD Messed up Directed 2400D

46panel
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Michigan
I don't know what is wrong with it, just randomly stopped working and then like two seconds later it started up again and then stopped and every now and then driving it will play for like a second and then not again for a while. The amp turns on all the time but just seems like something is loose inside and I don't know nothing about it. I bought it on sound domain probably 6 or so months ago and it was a great amp. Cosmetically around an 8, its missing 2 or 3 screws for the plastic case. 100 shipped obo.

12 v ratings

1200x2@4ohm

2400x2@2ohm

PICT0009.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

It worked like normal 3 days ago...and then I was just on my way home and I had no subs. I got home and checked all my connections and everything was good the amp was on but still nothing. I changed the rca's and it still didnt work, and took it my local dealer and he dont really know nothin about amps so that didnt help. Something is definitely wrong, but then I just havent had the time to unhook it and every now and then when I'm driving and hit a random bump they come on for a second. It was a really good amp that put out some power but like I said, just dont feel like dealing with it.

Sold... my wifes gonna kill me!
Deal with dadon, and oh she will love it lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I hope you can get it fixed and working again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.