Let the box building begin...PICS

What the ****? And i had PowerNAudio design this for me. I had nothing to do with the design with the air flow or whatever, i questioned it myself, But he seemed to think it was going to be good. And also, the port ratio is like 1 to 18, but he said that wouldn't matter.

So i'm going to be pissed if this doesn't work. And i dont know what the point is of the light blue piece. PV audio, i pm'ed you about desiging one for me but you didn't hit me back.

And bmxbikes why don't you **** on someone else's thread. Can a mod delete this moron's posts?

Yeah well the reason i paid someone to do it is cause i don't understand how air flows, i actually am pretty stupid about it and i questioned it alot. But he seemed like he knew what he was doing? I thought he was a reputable guy, do you guys know him? I've went through so much trouble for this box now my thread gets **** on by an idiot and yall say its ****.

Great!

If i don't get my money back i'm going to be pist. This is ridiculous...I'm still going to make it though i mean i have everntyhing there. I'll let u guys know how it goes in another thread.

A moron just **** on my thread, and i got extremely pissed once i arrived home and got on my computer. Thats what happened..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.