Northeast Region Let me know if you guys agree with this LOL "worlds loudest amp"

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
They got it all wrong I think most people (who have been around) know Kraco made some great amplifiers and the KA 5050 is probably still the most powerful amplifier ever built ( I think it was KA 5050 for like 50,000 watts and up to 50 channels).

Dood yeah they the best I got Bose 55 speaker premium sound in my car and it's the best fuckin sound system ever because it's BOSE!

I love showing up Bose nuthuggers with my home audio system...especially since it's better than their most expensive systems of late, and even better than their actual best speakers (the series I,II,III 901's), and it only cost me less than $300 for the two pairs of speakers, two amps, and preamp. You're lucky to get a good condition pair of vintage 901's for under $350...

The worlds loudest amp? Well the last time I checked my amps produced no sound at all...maybe a fan or two spinning //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.