legacy amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
in the process of putting in 4 kicker comp vr's, wired to 1 ohm on a lanzar 1500D, two kicker resolution tweeters, 2 kicker comp 6x9's, looking for a good lanzar amp to power mids and highs, HU=JVC kdsx780

how bout ya

Got a audiobahn A4401T on the mids/highs

I have Lightning Audio Strike coaxil S2.65.2

I have a v tech single 12 box with an memphis Power Reference Sub ( blew the the V tech sub with my old lightning audio B200.2) I have the box back that they stole out of my car a year ago that thing has been through hell.

I have a Crossfire 140 max output (getting a new one soon)

I have a Panasonic HU 602

install clean ass hell

But my brother has a better one

Sounds tight as hell, the shitty part for me is being only 17 and still in highschool. I work about 11 hours each weekend and I drive an S-10 blazer. So a lot of money is towards gas, and I also have a gf. So trying to save money up sometimes is hard, haha, but I am managing. My project is just about ready to go in.

Can't wait ta get bumping

it ***** dosn't it?

ok I got a question? one guy told me not to, but what do u think of me throwing tweets up front, and 6x9's in the back seats on the sides? he said not to, but what do u think

Originally posted by DaBaller504 it ***** dosn't it?

ok I got a question? one guy told me not to, but what do u think of me throwing tweets up front, and 6x9's in the back seats on the sides? he said not to, but what do u think

are 6x9, on the rear deck

it is ok my friend had components up front and 6x9s in the rear and it sounded good as hell

depends, are you planning on putting a midbass driver up front as well? or just tweeters...

by putting just tweeters, the imaging can be drawn too far back for some people preferences

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.