LED wiring

its not something i recommend but you can gust hook pos and neg to speaker pos and neg. or you can buy a light control box but cheapest way is to just put the pos under the pos on the amp and neg on neg side of amp

but again i dont recommend it

yeah i was told when i got it not to hook the lights up to the amp. the box does have the plus and minus hookup for the lights i was just unsure of how to wire them the proper way and how to get them to pulse with the bass

its not something i recommend but you can gust hook pos and neg to speaker pos and neg. or you can buy a light control box but cheapest way is to just put the pos under the pos on the amp and neg on neg side of amp but again i dont recommend it
lmao! really? do you know what a car amplifier does? its in the name.... also totally dif type of current comes from the output section of an amp.

op dont do this, would be dumb anyways.

yah, you might as well plug them into a house recepticle if you do that. at least you won't fry the house outlet if the leds short the wires before blowing. really, if you want it to pulse, you need a controller, or swap them out for leds with sound response circuits built in. either way, they need to be on 12v dc....

see i got the box from a friend and he said to me that it has a switch where you can either keep them on constant or have them pulse the lights are built in and all but i dont know if he was right on the switch atleast i have yet to find one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.