Lci2 or Kicker Kxa??

Participant count
  • Participant list
I am going to be doing an install on my 2019 ram 1500 limited. I ordered the kicker kxa 1200 amp wich pulls signal from stock speaker wires and uses is as remote and rca (essentially a loc) but my question is would I be better off using the lci2 or the amp? Why or why not

Assuming the amp inputs can indeed take the speaker level okay, I say try the amplifier first and see how it works out, no sense in buying extra stuff if the amp is supposedly capable. Otherwise the AudioControl converter would probably work fine for the application if needed, but I'd try just the amp first to keep it simple.

Assuming the amp inputs can indeed take the speaker level okay, I say try the amplifier first and see how it works out, no sense in buying extra stuff if the amp is supposedly capable. Otherwise the AudioControl converter would probably work fine for the application if needed, but I'd try just the amp first to keep it simple.
That is what I was thinking, I just didn't know if anyone had used it before maybe it didn't work like advertised but hopefully it does. Thanks for thebreply

Years ago there would have probably been guys with hands on experience to share, but seems the forums are pretty dead these days so it might be a slim chance someone running that specific amp like that on here; unfortunately you might be the one that has to test it out and see if it works properly. You’d think a modern amp should run high level input no problem though.

Years ago there would have probably been guys with hands on experience to share, but seems the forums are pretty dead these days so it might be a slim chance someone running that specific amp like that on here; unfortunately you might be the one that has to test it out and see if it works properly. You’d think a modern amp should run high level input no problem though.
I have noticed forums are pretty dead now a days, once I test it out I will let you know how it goes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...