Lcd screens/DVD player combo

Participant count
  • Participant list

Exploder 97
10+ year member

Monte Carlo SS now!
toledo
Whats up yall.. Im looking for a 5" to 7" lcd screen and a cheap ass dvd player to run them with,, I have a alpine 9853 with aux. Whats the cheapest i can get the screen and dvd setup for off ebay. I really dont know what to look for since im new to the video stuff. if anyone could be nice enough to tell me what to get that would be great. and i can run the dvd player into the aux so that the sound goes through the speakers right?

I dont want the actual dvd/screen motorized combo, I want to put a little flat lcd screen down by my cigaretter lighter and cub holder space. So i basically need to know where to find a lcd screen word words rfadsfl;jasd;gflwejr wrof sd;lfkjasd;flsg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Wiring color code should be ISO, just like American radios. If you get your vehicle specific radio harness, it should have the same colors as that...
Alpine PKG-M780 Headrest Video Package Dual 7" LCD video monitors pair of 7" LCD video headrest monitors mounting kits connection box 2 pairs...
Hi all, The central entertainment screen in my 2009 Touareg (v6 TDI) stopped working yesterday. When I start the car I see the loading screen for...
This could be due to a voltage drop. There's no constant voltage going into the head units. It's always changing. At which point this could be...
I would recommend to get on F.Book @ Old School Stereo and run a Want To Buy thread there. Im sure someone is hoarding one, maybe even a BNIB one...

About this thread

Exploder 97

10+ year member
Monte Carlo SS now!
Exploder 97
toledo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date