SOLD LAST TIME, NEED TO SELL, BEST OFFERS, Clarion flip outs, kicker, JL, RF,crossfire

hondacbr03
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Lets try this one last time. Everything is best offers.

I need to sell this stuff.

Everything listed is in great working and cosmetic shape, unless stated.

All prices are plus shipping.

Clarion vrx935vd in dash dvd flip out

includes brain, cables, harness for installation

$300

Clarion vrx745vd in dash dvd flip out

manul,remote,harness for installation included.

$275

PPI pc425 great amp

excellent sound quality

$125

Kicker cvr 10s

d2vc

$125

Crossfire bmf 1000d

$150

Crossfire cfa 15hc

$85

Crossfire cfa 404s

$100

Rockford Fosgate Power t500-1bd

NIB

$150

3-JL Audio 10w3s d6vc

$160

Pioneer deh p7500mp

$75

Kenwood kdc 8011 mask unit

$100

Alpine mrp 350 amp

$95

Pics available.

Only trades would be for a

2-way page remote start/alarm

x box 360

so this guy is kind of a scammer???
YES. Read through the thread and you'll see that he has the same IP addy as a guy who scammed a bunch of people, and there's similar issues going on here. Simple as this, DON'T RISK BUYING FROM HIM, at least there's no way I would

seriously this is a fawked.the wiring harness was for a PIONEER when I got an ALPINE.gahhhh
So................ is the unit's motor actually broken, or was it the wiring harness?

How did you get a Pioneer harness to fit an Alpie?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

unit is broken //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Sorry to hear that, man. Did you happen to fund your Paypal payment with a credit card?

-Jose

Ok, I am not defending this guy one bit, however it is very possible that they could all have the same ip addresses. Not all at once though. He could be piggy backing off a very strong wi-fi signal.

However with the IP addresses that were listed, I found something weird.

You guys say that he is in Texarkana. But yet he is using an iternet service provider that doesn't even have coverage in that area.

The ip address (64.119.68.35) is registered to Windstream Communications.

Windstream Communications is based out of Little Rock, AR. However they don't provide internet coverage any where near Texarkana. It appears they only provide coverage for the Little Rock area and suburbs. I think the furthest they go is about an hour outside of Little Rock, but no where near Texarkana.

If you guys need anymore help, internet wise, let me know. I do this stuf for a living.

well he is a scamer for sure cause now he has done the same to me as well. i never got my item and last i heard from him was the jan 24th and haven't heard back form him since. i did claim with paypal but i dont know how much that will help. peopel who been scamed need to get together and try to find out where he is from and call the local authority. all this does is make it hard for legit sellers here cause now they have hard time sellinig stuff because of people like this. i feel sorry for people that can't do anything better then scaming others to make money some money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.