SOLD LAST TIME, NEED TO SELL, BEST OFFERS, Clarion flip outs, kicker, JL, RF,crossfire

hondacbr03
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Lets try this one last time. Everything is best offers.

I need to sell this stuff.

Everything listed is in great working and cosmetic shape, unless stated.

All prices are plus shipping.

Clarion vrx935vd in dash dvd flip out

includes brain, cables, harness for installation

$300

Clarion vrx745vd in dash dvd flip out

manul,remote,harness for installation included.

$275

PPI pc425 great amp

excellent sound quality

$125

Kicker cvr 10s

d2vc

$125

Crossfire bmf 1000d

$150

Crossfire cfa 15hc

$85

Crossfire cfa 404s

$100

Rockford Fosgate Power t500-1bd

NIB

$150

3-JL Audio 10w3s d6vc

$160

Pioneer deh p7500mp

$75

Kenwood kdc 8011 mask unit

$100

Alpine mrp 350 amp

$95

Pics available.

Only trades would be for a

2-way page remote start/alarm

x box 360

peopel who been scamed need to get together and try to find out where he is from and call the local authority. .
By my own experience with this guy, you pretty much have to start at square one, locally, and dog the PD to keep it moving.

• Contact your local PD and ask them to send someone to take a report.
  • Present the officer with any and all communications/evidence that you can.
  • Wait for the Case No. to get designated with local PD
  • Follow up frequently on case status, requesting it be referred to Texarkana TX and/or AR for follow-up.

It's a lengthy process, I know, and frustrating. However, it may be the only way, short of someone "taking things into their own hands".

Wish this guy would save the world the trouble and...............//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

--Ryan

WTF why is paypal telling me..

Date Actor Action Details

Feb. 4, 2008 PayPal Case closed

Feb. 4, 2008 PayPal Case does not meet filing guidelines

wow...

We have completed our investigation of this case. No further action is required by you at this time. We have denied this claim. As stated in our User Agreement, PayPal’s Buyer Complaint Policy only applies to the shipment of goods, not to disputes about the attributes or quality of the goods received. We have noted your claim in the seller's record. The seller's account privileges will be limited if excessive complaints are received.

Yea,so paypal is worthless to me.This blows...

Yeah that's exactly what paypal told me when I filed a claim because someone (not this guy) sent me a blown Type X instead of a mint W7. Apparently they get out of tons of claims this way. If you don't buy it through ebay, the seller could send you a steaming pile of turd and paypal would exempt themselves because the seller did indeed send you something. Gay.

Seems all this bad publicity may have run this scamming pr*ck off, for now:rolleyes:.

No account activity for x since y:

• hondacbr03 2/1/08
  • bad95gt 12/10/07
  • 300hemi24s 12/4/07

Be warry, though, he's likely to pop up again here and on other car audio boards peddling the same bullsh*t.

My regrets to any scammed by this dude. I'll post as things progress on my legal angle.

--Ryan

bad95gt logged in last Friday, 2/15, afternoon.

Don't suppose he communicated with anyone, since he didn't post anything, nor did he reply to my PMs.

Keep your eyes peeled, people, don't buy from bad95gt, hondacbr03 or 300hemi24s.

They're one in the same and he's a thieving b*astard.

fyi guys, Hunter Davis was in jail on a MURDER rap...he allegidly (yea right)...killed one of my friends in cold blood...he's out on bail so he's prolly scamming again...wish someone would save the state some money! POS

Legit or not (likely not) I sure wouldn't consider buying from anyone that had this much drama associated with them.

I can't believe people just blindly post on here without reading it lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.