Last Thoughts?

I plugged in my HDDs specs in the sight dub7 posted and it gave me 24" port per cube for a slot port.. My box was 19" port per cube and it was nasty. So u should be fine going larger. I also had a kicker comp in the box for the HDD, just to have a little bump while waiting on my recone. To be honest that kicker had never sounded that good. So i think u will be fine with the 10" aero.

Drive down here to Louisiana and let me build you 5.5 cube box with 150sq in. of port tuned to 37hz and see what you think. You buy the supplies and labor is free //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yea im good lol.... thats along drive lol

I plugged in my HDDs specs in the sight dub7 posted and it gave me 24" port per cube for a slot port.. My box was 19" port per cube and it was nasty. So u should be fine going larger. I also had a kicker comp in the box for the HDD, just to have a little bump while waiting on my recone. To be honest that kicker had never sounded that good. So i think u will be fine with the 10" aero.
i have to be able to find the a 10" is the problem. lowes doesnt hold on to very many 10" inch sonotubes and they out currently //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.