Last Thoughts?

psychoports makes custom flared ports of practically any size. He's on this forum too I think.
yea but cost an arm and a leg compared to what i can make it myself for. he does great work though. i just dont know if i will be able to find the material. i use do sonotube and glass it and flare it but lowes has none

How long is his wait time now? or you buying plans from him? I bought 2 boxes off of dave and they were absolutely great craftmanship. It took forever though and his waiting list is getting longer and longer everyday. I remember he was so busy to the point where he had to tell everyone that he will no longer do custom builds until further notice. He's a great guy to work with though and responds to your emails quick.
I just emailed him a specified question about aeroports and he answered lol

Home depot has sonotubes, you can buy online and it ships to home depot free, just pick it up.

You can always try an mdf octoport

I just emailed him a specified question about aeroports and he answered lol
Home depot has sonotubes, you can buy online and it ships to home depot free, just pick it up.

You can always try an mdf octoport
we only have lowes and they are out and they wont do the ship to store for pickup for some reason

ah good o' sonotubes.. I always see people use them as actual enclosures.

Look at this picture I found of an Aeroport T-Line box..

attachment.php

People walk in the room and be like wtf?

ah good o' sonotubes.. I always see people use them as actual enclosures.
Look at this picture I found of an Aeroport T-Line box..

attachment.php

People walk in the room and be like wtf?

yea they make good aeros honestly, ima try and get one. they have 1000s of 8" but never keep alot of 10" & 12" in stock

If you get the 10" tube, are you gonna add a flare to it or just leave it as it is?
for now it will probably just be a cheap make-shift flare, then im ordering spiral fitting flares when i get some extra money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.