Large High End Comps Need Input!

Here's a set of the Powerline CS's used in the UK for $565 BIN on Ebay. Even with $100 USD for shipping, it still comes out to being under your $700 budget limit. Or you could make him an offer, and he'd probably accept it. They've been up for a few days now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=160295476046

Wow, that is a ****ing good deal on those power line CS. Jump on that ****. Noticed he doesn't have the box though...i wonder how he'll pack it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif The box was rather specialized for these; lots of foam custom molded to the basket and magnet dimensions.

I would have to tell ya guys i was sooooooo dissapointed in the germs when i had them that it is hard to give rainbow another shot. Thanks for that link if it was in the state i would be strongly considering it as i know the sets are completely diff. I really dont like dealing with over seas. Those morel elates sure seem to fit the bill just 2x the pric e i would like to spend lol.

The more i look into things going with a two way large active setup might be my only option for the price range and my expectations. I really am stumped. I appreciate all the input though from everyone. I'm going to continue to sit on this one and i will for sure update everyone when i make a final choice. Keep the input comming though and if anyone knows a place in northern cali that demos morel's please let me know, I would love to hear some.

Just sayin'...the power line cs on 300w a side get louder than my single kicker 10" CVR in a ported box can manage to possibly keep up with and it's tuned for SPL... good luck with your search, though - i know how it is to be turned away from a brand based on a bad experience. Do consider, though, that the power line cs are not directly comparable to the germaniums at all. They're the step above the profi's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Steve has the Morel Supremos in his truck....

9'' midbass in the kicks

just changed out the 6.5'' midrange for 5.25'' scan speaks in the doors and morel supremo tweeters in the a pillar

active with a h701 and zapco digital amps.....SUPER impressive!

I spent 275 on my Morel Tempo 6's and im amazed. I can't even imagine how good a speaker would sound with double the budget..

goodluck on whatever you find. My Morel's play much better then the HSK's I've heard, if that gives you any comparison.

Lyttleviet has told me nothing but amazing things about the Dotechs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.