lanzar

The bass you get will be heavily install dependent. If you have enough airspace for your 12's, and the Lanzar amp puts out enough power for them, which I'm sure it does, you should have plenty of bass.

As for your particular amp, that is, without a doubt, a great piece of equipment. Old school Lanzar amps and subs are some of the best ever built, period. I currently run a Lanzar 10" sub in my truck that is over 10 years old, and it pounds loud and clean. Any of the Lanzar Opti amps that are labeled Designed and Manufactured in the USA are gonna be superb amps.

so ive heard!! ya we are going to run the lines paralelle so from what i was told i should be getting around 700 watts per sub but not sure the install was done professionally so i think it should sound great

ya i seem to hear that alot! its kinda lame to go from a system to just a regular radio all these guys drivin around with their lightning audio and daul **** thinkin they are the bomb i just wanna pull up next to them and drown their radio out

ya that is what im thinkin too how much was you 100.4? im thinking of gettin one for my pioneers
Found it on ebay for $140

It's my component amp - running bridged, 180x2.

so seeing as how i've never had the privelige of hearing my new system does anyone else have lanzar?does it hit pretty hard? im looking for earth moving bass is this what i will get from this?
The 500.2's well over 1000w. maybe even closer to 1500w (rated for 900), and it will do rated power as low as 10.8v.

Not sure which JL's you have, hopefully at least w3's.

Regardless, the amp won't be the weak link.

FWIW - 1000-1200 watts of a/b power is going to be a pretty good hit to your alt/battery. Hope you have a solid charging system.

i plan on wiring them paralelle how do you suggest?
That's a 1.5 ohm load.

The 500.2 probably won't survive that.

It's a basic 2 ch amp in that it will produce optimal power at 4 ohms bridged. Your best option with that combo would be to wire the subs in series for 6 ohms. You won't get as much power as you would at 4 ohms, but it should still be 800-1000w, and the amp will be under minimal stress.

how do i go about that? i usually make my cousin intstall all my audio equipment cause he is an installer for sound wherehouse but i have a feeling ill be wiring this amp so how do i run it at 6 ohms? should that be just how i set the adjustments?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.