lanzar

how do i go about that? i usually make my cousin intstall all my audio equipment cause he is an installer for sound wherehouse but i have a feeling ill be wiring this amp so how do i run it at 6 ohms? should that be just how i set the adjustments?
like this - the pic shows 4 ohm subs, but since yours are three the final impedence will be 6 ohms.

2_4ohmSVC_8ohm.gif

i have two 10's i cant bridge my amp can i?
Sure you can - just like the pic ^ shows.

so how many watts would the amp be running paralelle
This isn't a parallel connection - it's series.

The 500.2 does 900+ at 4 ohms, 500 at 8 ohms, so roughly 750 at 6 ohms, but since it's so under-rated I'd expect a good 800-900w, that's 400-450 per speaker.

Or, if you'd prefer, you can just wire a sub per channel, like it's a regular pair of speakers. Power will be the same.

wow thats cool!!!!!! i never knew that would their be no conflict with the pos goin to the neg? that seems a little strange but you seem to know your stuff

the opti should handle a 2ohm load... and most likely the 1.5 ohm load that your subs would have when wired bridged/parallel. It is possible that the amp may overheat with that set-up too...

You could try both... I would lean towards 1 sub on each channel.

so i x'd the lanzar and bought a kicker 350.2 its a good AMP for what i paid for but is their any way to draw more power from the thing for a harder hit??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.