Not open for further replies.

GVP
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
California
Item(s) for Sale:

Lanzar opti 500x2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used..and little dirty..works perfect..very strong..underated 1000@4ohm..~1300x1@ 4ohms..rate

Price:

$150+shippin..this thing is big and heavy..so shipping might be a little high..im from california..

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

ups or usps.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

ebc5443c.jpg

3f1dc52c.jpg

what you doing with that big chrome ppi?

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

zed made opti too?

sorry not trading..but might be coming to san diego next month and that could save u shipping cost if you can pick up since you live in southern california..

what you doing with that big chrome ppi? 

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

zed made opti too?
i dont think this was zed made...ppi might be for sale soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...