Lanzar Opti 1535D, thoughts?

power-fanatic07
5,000+ posts

Knockin Doors Down
Texas
Thinking about picking one up. Anyone had any experience with them?

OPTI1535D.jpg

They are high Qts subs with an EBP of 42 making a sealed box 4.2net in volume optimum for an F3 of 34Hz, not bad, but there are better subs for the price but hey, its a Y25 motor that can be charged stronger and a Ti frame, if ya hate it, you could always get it re-coned and the motor recharged into a monster.

They are high Qts subs with an EBP of 42 making a sealed box 4.2net in volume optimum for an F3 of 34Hz, not bad, but there are better subs for the price but hey, its a Y25 motor that can be charged stronger and a Ti frame, if ya hate it, you could always get it re-coned and the motor recharged into a monster.
well if there is better out there for peoples money then i guess there is the answer. what do they cost and what would b better new in box shipped to your door then?

simply pass a higher charge through it, I've had Nick at Incriminator sup' up a few, for example, took a tc9 hybrid motor from a proto from a bl of 17 to a BL of 23 lol.

Do you know much about 4th order designs? I was thinking 2.4 sealed and 5 cuft ported
Optimum would be 1.3net @ 37Hz for the vented side, 3.8net sealed side. Sounds crazy, but that gives a +/-3dB response (anechoic) of 22Hz to 60Hz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.