Lanzar Opti 1535D, thoughts?

Thanks bro, just a little worried about the port. Getting the tuning down to 38 was not easy

portl.png

Lanzar used to be real good... I heard back then they bought up by soundaround maker of pyramid, boss, pyle.. legacy.. have they retained their quality? Some of their stuff is really cheap and cross designs between Pyramid.

Lanzar used to be real good... I heard back then they bought up by soundaround maker of pyramid, boss, pyle.. legacy.. have they retained their quality? Some of their stuff is really cheap and cross designs between Pyramid.
Most is, but the Optidrive line is good stuff.

I was looking at their page.. Amps.. very low RMS power compared to their price.. just like the other off-brands do.. subs, speakers.. most only list max power.. that tells me something right there.. shame.. for sure.. My brother had 2 tens back in the late 90's off a pyramid amp.. was actually half decent back then.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

The optidrive line is definently not in the same league as other Lanzar products. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.