lanzar amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

jeffrich21
10+ year member

are lanzar amps any good some offered me a opti drive 2500 for 225.00 dollars is this a good deal and were can i get spec on this amp before i buy it.i went to some site and they dont seem to cost alot is that some kind of clue to there worth.

thank

jeff

i have been checking lanzar myself so far ive heard good

things for good price

for specs lanzar.com

if they dont have the specs your looking for i'll check

some of my favorite sites to see if i can find them for u

If the amps you saw didn't cost a lot then you weren't looking at Optidrives. Opti is and has always been competition quality equipment.

The 2500 is an older model, about mid 90's I think. VERY high quality. I believe it is 250x2 at 4 ohms, and 500x2 at 2 ohms. It's a serious amp. If you run it 4 ohms bridged it will probably give you about 1200 watts rms and draw some SERIOUS current. And $225's a steal. I believe it would have sold for around $500 new.

There's one on ebay right now sitting at $155.

Lanzar also makes the vibe and viberant lines which are much cheaper, but still decent.

I would go with either or Orion but thats just my apinoin you don't have to listen.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.