lady need help with Alternator

ladyfastcar
10+ year member

NYC
i have a 70amp alt on my 95 rolla.

say i have a system with a total of 450 watts.

head is an alpine 9805 with a 4 volt preout

AMP is a USX4080 draws 12.9 volts

speakers (front components and rear fill) are at 4 ohms

SUB is at 4ohms too.

NOTE: the front components and the sub will be wired to the 4 channel USX4080

>> will my alternator be able to carry the load and will still be able to charge and work without dimming and all those alt problems?

as you can see im doing all the installations myself so i need to know some info. unlike my other system - i had paid someone to make the installations for me.

so pls help me! PLS!

Well since men have small dicks I don't know if I should help. But I don't recomend a cap. I would get a 100 amp alt just incase you go more subs or something. That should do good. By the way are you lesbian or dont like sex?

im no lesbo and i like sex but i like CARS MORE! men lie cars dont. men slow down when you push them cars dont! i can give you 10 reasons why CARS are better than MEN.

thank you for your help!

but the 70 amp alt would do right? right? i have no plans of upgrading coz i have another car for show and another just stock and this one for WORK!

uhhh ur car always slows down its a 4 cylinder im not saying anything is wrong with 4 cylinders just when you think a 4 clyinder is fast then there is something wrong.

Originally posted by 350ss02 uhhh ur car always slows down its a 4 cylinder im not saying anything is wrong with 4 cylinders just when you think a 4 clyinder is fast then there is something wrong.
hehehe no kiddin. no offense to her but i doubt if you have that stuff in your "show" car that you don't know enough or the people who got you all that stuff don't know enough to answer this question. not to sound like a dick but come on you say you have morel mid-bass i doubt that VERY much. not to mention i could beat yo car in a race lol. and if i'm readnig the name correctly of the guy i'm quoting he drives a ss camaro i can only assume so he'd win too.

adam

your a smart man adam smart man its not about being a dick i just dont see why u would spend 30,000 fixing up a car that will be slower than a 30000 dollar car why dont u just buy a faster car in the first place.

You can spend 5000 on a 3000 4cyl car and make it faster than most 30000+, but anyway the alt should be fine. Be warned against caps, they might stop dimming lights but that's just because it's straining your alt more. If you don't want to buy a higher power alt you could take the existing one somewhere and get it rewound for more amps. But in any case sounds like the setup should be fine.

oh well! i guess this is it! im outta here!

now good advice! just some round ups!

and to say the least... I GUESS ITS TRUE PEOPLE HERE ARE A BUNCH OF "BOYRACER" - PAIKAIL. ON A NOTE: not all but most!

lets just say you havent been on a real race have you? If you really want to I HAVE MY NAME ON A REAL RACE SHEET. 4 cyl hahahah thats just the BODY DUMB ASS! do you think it has the has engine - what a dummy. lets just say you can kill me on the stretch but hell you cant bet me at the corners nor the slalom. hell you dont even have the ability to pass a skill test!

C YAH!

this is my last post!

NOTE: i guess only a few here have the real brains on cars and races and the rest have IDEAS!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

look what you've done people.

just driven one of the two ladies on this forum out.

why cant you leave people be.

WTF, if she wants to set her car up and spend that much its her car, her money, her time. leave people alone.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Originally posted by MUGEN! look what you've done people.

just driven one of the two ladies on this forum out.

why cant you leave people be.

WTF, if she wants to set her car up and spend that much its her car, her money, her time. leave people alone.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif
she talks trash about men in general i have no problems with her i was just smelling b.s. and i am almost %100 positive i called it right.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.