LA installer to run sub power cable only?

dakayus
10+ year member

LA
Hi I'm looking for someone who can run my sub power cable from my battery to my amp only. The rest I'd like to do myself, but I don't have a jack, jack stands, torque wrench to get my wheel off. If you can do this, please PM me with your price and location. Thanks!

???

i didn't use a jack, jack stand, torque wrench or take my wheel off...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

he wants to run it under the car im guessing. Nothing wrong with it. Im going to run mine under my car when i do it but mine is going to be ran through an insulated tubing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I give him a couple of joints and... WAIT, I am the installer!
What precisely are you trying to accomplish here? How much space are you willing to sacrifice in your vehicle and how much money can you spend...
Hi my names Vick and I am seeking to compile a list of reputable car audio / security systems that do professional work, take pride in their jobs...
Just for examples sake regarding electrical, I have 1400 watts total between both my amps and my system has no trouble running everything max...
You should run all exact matching subwoofers in one singular enclosure and 1 amp or matching amps for the best listening experience for the space...

About this thread

dakayus

10+ year member
dakayus
LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from