L7 doesnt seem like its wanging as hard as I expected

if you dont know how to install a cd player i would recommend going to a shop and having them fix your screw ups. sorry to sound like a ass, but its the truth.
also it could be your box
Okay if your not going to say anything relivant to the situation, then shut the fu*k up.

Okay if your not going to say anything relivant to the situation, then shut the fu*k up.
It was relevant. You CD player could be cutting out the signal too low so the sub isn't getting the frequencies it should.

Plus, you built a box with nails after the glue had dried. If you build a box like crap, you might as well put the sub in a cardboard box.

Why just 1/2 ass everything.

Yesterday, chad told me I should do 8 woofers because I didn't know exactly how to wire them. I found my answer and moved on. We don't expect you to know everything as why else would you ask. But when you ask a question on an open forum, you should expect open answers.

edit:

relicant: No results found for relivant.

It was relevant. You CD player could be cutting out the signal too low so the sub isn't getting the frequencies it should.
Plus, you built a box with nails after the glue had dried. If you build a box like crap, you might as well put the sub in a cardboard box.

Why just 1/2 ass everything.

Yesterday, chad told me I should do 8 woofers because I didn't know exactly how to wire them. I found my answer and moved on. We don't expect you to know everything as why else would you ask. But when you ask a question on an open forum, you should expect open answers.
Considering that everything else in the car sounds as it should, I dont believe that not having my presets and settings remembered has anything to do with how loud the sub it once the head unit is turned on, and its 100% fully functional. I do listen to what people have to say... most of the time at least.

I know how I built my box and I know I built it wrong, thats why im thinking it was the box I just wanted to see what everyone had to say. Not tell me that my head unit is wired wrong when it has nothing to do with the amount of power sent.

hahahah let me guess..... another L7 owner with not enough bass.....
Unfortunatly he probably dosent have $500+ for just a single over priced sub. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Considering that everything else in the car sounds as it should, I dont believe that not having my presets and settings remembered has anything to do with how loud the sub it once the head unit is turned on, and its 100% fully functional. I do listen to what people have to say... most of the time at least.
I know how I built my box and I know I built it wrong, thats why im thinking it was the box I just wanted to see what everyone had to say. Not tell me that my head unit is wired wrong when it has nothing to do with the amount of power sent.

Pics of the box?

im going with the box is messed up. if i were you, start over and do everything right the first time. because if you dont have the time to do it right the first time, then when will you have the time to do it again. wire the cd player up correctly, and if it wont work that way, then wire your red wire up to a switched fuse in your fuse box. and if you want to keep your travel time, get a stopwatch and check your tripometer.

im going with the box is messed up. if i were you, start over and do everything right the first time. because if you dont have the time to do it right the first time, then when will you have the time to do it again. wire the cd player up correctly, and if it wont work that way, then wire your red wire up to a switched fuse in your fuse box. and if you want to keep your travel time, get a stopwatch and check your tripometer.
Thanks

I am going to get the HU wired so that my presets do work...I think I am going to build another box...soon

Your head unit has a lot to do with the band and strength of the signal sent to the amp.

Thanks
I am going to get the HU wired so that my presets do work...I think I am going to build another box...soon
When you start building your new box put screws or nail as your building it, not after youve built it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.