SOLD Konaki Reconed w/ IA Parts - $180 Shpt

Exactly what the title states.

!BSP!J(wBWk~%24(KGrHgoH-DIEjlLlvv6nBKCIwe!uIw~~_1.JPG

204f_1.JPG

!BSP!0-!B2k~%24(KGrHgoH-C4EjlLl0-E2BKCIyvmEY!~~_1.JPG

Item did not sell on eBay so I'm selling it here.

wtf how did this not sell? recone is $125, and motor is like $80, + shipping... this is a hellova deal
That's what I thought when I made this. I paid 140 for the recone and basket direct from IA and 100 for the motor, so I don't see how I'm asking a lot. I'm basically going to get about 140 bucks for a sub I paid 240 for, because the sub has to be packed so well.

Thanks for the bump, sir.

so wait u dont know what kind of re-cone is on this? i know IA but what......? how much power u feed it?
I understand you want to know what sort of recone this sub has, and I assure you I'm not intentionally trying to be vague, but the recone doesn't really have a name. I don't think it has a certain IA sub's soft parts persay. I'm not sure exactly the specifications of the soft parts it has, but it has dual 2 ohm coils and the sub is built to handle about 1200-1500 watts. That's all I can say about it for sure.

It's a pretty standard daily sub. Gets hella loud and low.

the motor looks like its gonna break the basket
It won't. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Somebody please buy this. This price is the lowest I can go and I really need it to sell. I think I'm being reasonable here. I'm sure you don't want to keep seeing this thread in the classifieds and believe me, neither do I.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.