Konaki/DD hybrid a no go

That's queer.

What they should do, is if you do not have a serial, you get a generic dust cap, as to not pass the sub off as a DEEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where is the serial number? Is there one on the sub? I doubt it, but I'd give ya mine. I don't have any paperwork though.

hmm, wierd i got one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
x2

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I call them up, I go "gimmie recones bish", and they go "otaaay"

x2
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I call them up, I go "gimmie recones bish", and they go "otaaay"
fcb815b2.gif

Well, I was trying to figure if buying a Konaki sub just for the motor, and replacing the softparts with DD's 9500g recone and basket would be cheaper than buying an actual g series and that's what I was told. They wanted a serial number to make sure it was infact, a DD sub I'm buying the recone for. Like I said, maybe they are catching on:crap:.

Well, I was trying to figure if buying a Konaki sub just for the motor, and replacing the softparts with DD's 9500g recone and basket would be cheaper than buying an actual g series and that's what I was told. They wanted a serial number to make sure it was infact, a DD sub I'm buying the recone for. Like I said, maybe they are catching on:crap:.
Frankly, that doesn't make any sense because numerous people have motors and change the baskets/softparts thus effectively losing the serial number.

I'm guessing it's because people are calling them direct instead of calling a dealer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.