KnuKonceptz Karma 17 ft. 4 Channel RCA cable & Install Edge RCA in-line attenuator

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingman0121
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

One set of 17 feet KnuKonceptz Karma 4 channel RCA cable(used) and one Install Edge IEC ALC1 RCA in-line volume attenuator(new)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The RCA cables are used and it is the older model of the Karma series, I think it actually might be 20 feet but I don't happen to have a tape measure around, I know it is either 17 or 20 feet long. The attenuator have never been used and provides 16dB of volume control.

Price:

$35 shipped, trades welcome. Looking for a small 2 channel/mono amp, 4 gauge wires, 12 gauge speaker wires or a pair of GOOD battery terminals with at least two 1/0 gauge outputs.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS plus tracking.

Item Pictures:

(right click and select "view image" for large picture)

DSCN0162.jpg

Next time say something like, "man I only got 19 bucks" and I'll probably say ookay how about $20 cause you def can find 4 quarters in yo car
or uhh, i might actually have only $19 in paypal because something else was $1 extra than i planned! buahaha. Im not cheap, i just dont want to spend more money than i have to for good shittt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...