know the main functions of the car subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiomobilbsd

Role subwoofer for car audio systems. For users of the vehicle, listening to music without the presence of a subwoofer is certainly less than the maximum. The role of the subwoofer to deliver a low tone, creating a more musical sound. but the subwoofer requires a special box made ?to work. there are several types of subwoofer box. sealed box, ported box subwoofer box and slots. all differently shaped subwoofer box design. where to have a sealed box sub types cubication small volume. without air holes sealed box. whereas box subwoofer ported types are air holes to the air and moving conical ported woofer.box has volume greater than sealed box. and the last box sub types of slots, widely used for sound pressure level, the size of the box is even greater than other types of ported. box type of slot is only used for competition or race sound pressure levels.

Design subwoofer is used to produce low-frequency sounds. But in practice that are designed to produce low frequency sounds are soft and tight frequency. This difference makes the subwoofer design. Different again with a subwoofer for SPL competition. SPL competition subwoofer which usually has a conical tuft, the tuft cone is so superior to boost the value of dB. But the origin of the subwoofer is not loud but to produce a low-frequency tone that baik.oleh therefore to find a combination of both materialkonus varied to obtain high rigidity index, but the voice quality. Design competition SPL subwoofer is usually seen with a sturdy die cast basket and magnet as large as this implies subwoofer control system for forward and reverse. To prevent damage to the voice coil, the backplate is enlarged. While the pole piece hole to fix a low tone. for anyone to use your subwoofer material paper material without the press resulting in high rigidity despite its accuracy under pressure is maintained with linear control.

Know the type of car Subwoofer

Active subwoofer is a subwoofer that has been integrated with an amplifier. designya quite practical, can be placed under the driver's seat, because the range of 6 cm high, there is an active control features croosover, bass boos, Low Pass Filter. kelemahanya power is relatively small, the bass sound can not be maximized. but for users who do not want to confiscate the car interior. This active subwoofer can be selected. for low tone quite noticeably since put in front of the driver's seat.

The subwoofer is a bass subwoofer consisting of amplifier.bass sounds pretty good compared to slim active subwoofer, but subwoofer box size is large enough. that take your car interior. Low Pass Filter setting features bass boost and gain levels to set the tone frequency is low

Subwoofer is a component subwoofer to work requires a single external amplifier, woofer size 8, 10. 12, 15 inches, the bass is very solid and strong because of the power amplifier are given separately. there are several types of subwoofers, subwoofer first double magnet, has the construction of iron the size of a large magnet with a heavy weight is used to competition, and subwoofer car audio standard. woofer size 8", 10", 12 "type of coil is single voice coil. for those of you who put quality bass subwoofer should choose this type

What you don't think someone with 9 post coming on the forum copying and pasting something from online trying to "school us" on subwoofers is worthwhile /snicker...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.