Knight Rider Work Log!!

So, for now, that amp will do, but trust me - you're gonna wanna upgrade.

Just know that that Solo X can take about 2.5x that power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well next week is gunna be great...all my stuff to complete my setup should be coming in, heres a list:

Battery

box for solo x 12"

18' of 1/0

8" flip down

power inverter

so its gunna be a pretty good week....today i started a rack for my xbox 360 for when i put it in my car...it is assembled and the front side is painted and in the morning gunna get up and finish the back side...it looks pretty good for my 1st time ever building a rack of some sort..will get pics up in the morning before and after painting the back....and also get pics of car after stuff gets here this comn up week

well heres a quick 360 rack for my car..nuthin special jus sumthin to hold my 360 and controllers...took me 2-3 hours maybe that includes painting and waiting in between coats...here are sum pics

100_6234.jpg

100_6235.jpg

100_6236.jpg

controllers have velcro on battery pack and a strip on the rack to hold em up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.