Knight Rider Work Log!!

its underrated..the dude at the shop has the same one and he said its puttin in the 2000s rms..but all i know is he has two walled L7 15"s off the same amp and i cant breath when its hittn

you don't need 2500 watts on a solo x lol

1500watts is plenty of power for a single woofer, almost ANY woofer will reach its potential with 1500 watts...if the box is built and tuned right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

More power then that is just heat...and is why most people blow woofers. A 3 or 4'' coil can only take so much power

thats what i tryed to say but erbodys like that aint enough!! im telln ya my boy tweet got two walled off L7 15s usin the same amp and it pushes the hell out of em...im telln ya i cant breath when they hit and ive heard other l7s and that wasnt even close to bein as loud

well rcbenclosures is building me a box so all i need now is to trade my fi ssd 10" for a battery with sum wire...new takers..i also have pg rsd 6.5" comp set

thats what i tryed to say but erbodys like that aint enough!! im telln ya my boy tweet got two walled off L7 15s usin the same amp and it pushes the hell out of em...im telln ya i cant breath when they hit and ive heard other l7s and that wasnt even close to bein as loud

That's the thing, Mr. Contradictory.

They are different subs; subs with much less RMS. So because someone has a 500 watt amp on two 10's, which pushes them to their limits means that that same amp will push two 12's with 1000 watt RMS to their potential? Not at all. Use common sense.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.