Knight Rider Work Log!!

my batt. came in today!!! now waitn for my box and my 1/0 wire and il be in business...here are pics..and got it from kove

100_6354.jpg

100_6355.jpg

change o plans folk...the solo x 12"is going and now looking for another 12" for $250 shipped!! but should have the build done by next week.

alright i got bored today and took my old box for my fi 10" and sealed t up and put my solo x in it. so i hooked er thang up and for runnin wit my amp and in sealed it slams hard. it makes my doors flex and my sun roof pops on and off the hinge thangys. will get hair trick vid tomm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.