Kmanian's '04 Ram Critical Mass/Sundown build

looking good. I love the amp rack, very clean look and good equipment to boot. Sorry if I missed it but where are the subs going, are they going to fit behind the seat? I would love to do a setup something similar to this in my Ford but there is next to nothing for room behind the seat for room behind the seat.

the sub stage will be going between the 2 front seats, basically I am taking the usless jump seat out and filling the space in with goodness:)

thanks for the thoughts, I also like a cleaner look, not so much flash. it looks like s hit in the pic, but it cleaned up well when I had time the following day

looking good. I love the amp rack, very clean look and good equipment to boot. Sorry if I missed it but where are the subs going, are they going to fit behind the seat? I would love to do a setup something similar to this in my Ford but there is next to nothing for room behind the seat for room behind the seat.
you may want to consider some of cmass thin line subs, do some fiberglass under the seats and go stealth;)

you may want to consider some of cmass thin line subs, do some fiberglass under the seats and go stealth;)
I may go that route, but atm I am doing what your doing and removing the center jump seat. I am planning on keeping the upper console/backrest portion and just replacing the seat cushion part. If all works out good I can put some padding back over it and have a semi usable seat, but if not I am not too worried. Not too often I will need seating for 6 in my truck.

I may go that route, but atm I am doing what your doing and removing the center jump seat. I am planning on keeping the upper console/backrest portion and just replacing the seat cushion part. If all works out good I can put some padding back over it and have a semi usable seat, but if not I am not too worried. Not too often I will need seating for 6 in my truck.
I think I remember someone either on here or over at diy doing that to a ram and it looked totally stock, I think he put a 10" in it. there are some decent pics if I remember correctly. just FYI

Nice looking ram!

I've got my integrated a pillar tweeter pods halfway finished in my garage right now:

004-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

Covered them over pretty good in a bondo/fiberglass mix. I've had to redo it once already, so this time I'll put in the sanding time it deserves and hopefully get it right.

Nice equipment too!

just some pics of the enclosure in progress. Right no I am putting 08 XXX15 in it, but a Sundown Nightshade d2 15" is on the way

i like how you used every bit of space you had available without giving up needed area.

amp rack looks great

unique enclosure i like it, just hope the little man doesnt decide to kick the sub when hes back there

The Fiberglass walls are a 1/2" thick min. the front half of the box is filled with foam and sealed with a fiberglass wall. The foam is to kill resonance in the unused space

i like how you used every bit of space you had available without giving up needed area.
amp rack looks great

unique enclosure i like it, just hope the little man doesnt decide to kick the sub when hes back there

If he kicks the sub, I kick him:laugh: that's a joke. Actually where the sub sits it is almost impossible to get your foot to it. I am also having a custom grill fabed for it out of alum.

nice enclosure, i wanted to do something exactly like that but my dog would definately rip my sub apart so i downfired it, diggin the amp rack too. the saz-3000d is my next purchase. One question what alternator are you runnig and where did you get it? pm me some info if you get a chance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.