Kmanian

Nothing naive about me. I'm talking about the people who are randomly saying "scammer" and things like that. Something went wrong with our deal and he made it right within 24 hrs. I agree this is a bad situation but I also don't doubt he will make it right. I'm in no way gearing my comments toward the OP but to the people who like to jump into threads and make blind comments when they've never dealt with the guy.
You have to realize that the people who are saying scammer is calling it like they see it.

his taxes were paid at least thats what he thought. when you own a business and the irs decides to audit you and they tell you that they want more you will understand. he was paying it and the govt decided they didnt want to work with him on the payment plan so they reached into his bank account and took every cent owed. they didnt give a shit about his kid thats in and out of the hospital. the same way they dont care about anyone else. we have such a wonderful system setup for the govt to do whatever they want.
feel free to continue trolling and starting **** that you have no clue about though.
So his inability to properly handle his accounting is not his fault? There are explicitly defined rules the IRS operates by. If you don't know or understand these rules, you hire someone to handle the accounting for you. If you don't abide by these rules and you get audited, the IRS will want what they are due. Still nobody's fault but his own.

And the IRS would rarily work out arrangements and then suddenly decide to not abide by them. What is much more likely is he made arrangements and then didn't hold up his end of the arrangement. So they took further action, i.e. levied his bank accounts. Again, no one's fault but his own.

I deal with these types of situations on a daily basis, and let me give you a clue. Everybody wants to blame someone else, and everybody wants to make it sound like they did nothing wrong or what they did wrong was much more minor than it was. Sorry that I don't fall for his ********. I would be very surprised if you had any special knowledge of this IRS situation which wasn't fed to you by Kmanian.....which means he is going to tell you only what he wants you to hear.

In other words, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif You don't have as much of a clue as you would like to think you do.

I don't understand why people who've never done business with Kmanian are posting their OPINIONS in here. You clearly don't know his situation. Next time you want to share your thoughts type it into word so we don't have to read it.
It's amazing how a guy can stop communication for a month and all of the nuthuggers are still jumping in to defend him and make excuses for him.

You have to realize that the people who are saying scammer is calling it like they see it.
That's exactly my point. It's not benefitting the OP at all when people randomly come in and say "scammer" when they have no clue about the situation. I'm not trying to downplay this at all...Kmanian definitely messed up. I was just trying to reassure him that Kmanian is indeed a good guy and will make it right like he's done in the past.

So his inability to properly handle his accounting is not his fault? There are explicitly defined rules the IRS operates by. If you don't know or understand these rules, you hire someone to handle the accounting for you. If you don't abide by these rules and you get audited, the IRS will want what they are due. Still nobody's fault but his own.
And the IRS would rarily work out arrangements and then suddenly decide to not abide by them. What is much more likely is he made arrangements and then didn't hold up his end of the arrangement. So they took further action, i.e. levied his bank accounts. Again, no one's fault but his own.

I deal with these types of situations on a daily basis, and let me give you a clue. Everybody wants to blame someone else, and everybody wants to make it sound like they did nothing wrong or what they did wrong was much more minor than it was. Sorry that I don't fall for his ********. I would be very surprised if you had any special knowledge of this IRS situation which wasn't fed to you by Kmanian.....which means he is going to tell you only what he wants you to hear.

In other words, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif You don't have as much of a clue as you would like to think you do.
alright princess we will leave it at that since you say i dont have a clue how the fed govt works. theres no reason to bring anyone else into this thread though. kent messed up for one reason or another on this deal and admitted it. he will make it right. as i said before continue to troll and start shit all you want. it will just make the OP's thread turn into more garbage than it already has become from people that have no clue about the deal or about kmanian.

It's amazing how a guy can stop communication for a month and all of the nuthuggers are still jumping in to defend him and make excuses for him.
try reading all the previous posts again. nobody is nuthugging and saying kent didnt do something wrong. the people who have dealt with him including some that have had delays for whatever reason as saying he screwed up but will make it right.

Nuthugger? You should stop using terms you've learned on car audio forums. More like sticking up for someone who's hit a rough patch who I know is legit. You should follow his lead and stop communication on here.

Just because you have a good transaction with someone, does not mean the next guy is going to. So instead of defending Kman, why not just say my deal with him went smooth. It is complete bullshit to defend someone who is failing to communicate and has not delivered within a month.../thread

That's exactly my point. It's not benefitting the OP at all when people randomly come in and say "scammer" when they have no clue about the situation. I'm not trying to downplay this at all...Kmanian definitely messed up. I was just trying to reassure him that Kmanian is indeed a good guy and will make it right like he's done in the past.
How the hell can you say he will make it right,you THINK he will make it right,there has been many GREAT sellers end up going to **** and this very well could be one of those cases.

Just because you have a good transaction with someone, does not mean the next guy is going to. So instead of defending Kman, why not just say my deal with him went smooth. It is complete bullshit to defend someone who is failing to communicate and has not delivered within a month.../thread
true dat

How the hell can you say he will make it right,you THINK he will make it right,there has been many GREAT sellers end up going to **** and this very well could be one of those cases.
I hope not...KHARPS does have a point though

Nuthugger? You should stop using terms you've learned on car audio forums. More like sticking up for someone who's hit a rough patch who I know is legit. You should follow his lead and stop communication on here.
Bullshit, you no nothing, other than your deal with Kman went good. As far as rough patch goes, if he thought for a second he could not come through on the deal. Then he should have never agreed to the deal....

You guys should join a debate forum.

Bullshit, you no nothing, other than your deal with Kman went good. As far as rough patch goes, if he thought for a second he could not come through on the deal. Then he should have never agreed to the deal....
You are a genius.

alright princess we will leave it at that since you say i dont have a clue how the fed govt works. theres no reason to bring anyone else into this thread though. kent messed up for one reason or another on this deal and admitted it. he will make it right. as i said before continue to troll and start **** all you want. it will just make the OP's thread turn into more garbage than it already has become from people that have no clue about the deal or about kmanian.
You guys are right, because nobody with a good reputation on the forums has ever scammed anyone. Oh, wait... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

Perhaps you and bones should stop making excuses for the guy and tell him to handle his business. Or, perhaps if he hits this many rough patches in life he should stop doing business on a fucking internet forum until he is able to complete the transaction in a reasonable period of time. If he's persistently slow in taking care of things....guess what, he's not good at conducing business.

To the OP: I would tell you to quit fucking around with the jokers on here who will make excuse after excuse for the guy and start pursuing any and all legal avenues.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

daniel.lindsey

10+ year member
Yellow L
daniel.lindsey
Phx, Az
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies