DAPPA5 feedback

dappa5
10+ year member

DO WORK! (if u can)
S.W.FL
this threand is for feedback after dealing with DAPPA 5

buying design cut sheet etc...

buying complete enclosure shipped etc...

if you have any thing to say (good or bad ) say it here

THIS GUY IS THE MAN!!!

im not even kidding. he stayed on the phone with me for almost 2 hours and pretty much walked me through every little detail on how to build the box with the limited ammount of tools that i have. talk about a class act guy. Hes not only a good guy but he knows what hes talkin about. He went way out of his way to help a total stranger and that shows what kind of guy he is. He sketched up a box design for me and its flawless. dont hesitate to deal with this guy whether it be box designs, builds, or buying/selling with him. next time i need a box design i know who im going to.

Thanks man!!!!

met with him tuesday indeed he is a good guy and will help anyone with problems.

Designed a box for my 4 10" cvx's that was within my dimensions. Provided cut sheets,answered and cleared up any questions/concerns I had.

THANX

Amazing guy! Just joined this thread, first guy i got to really talk with, designing a layout for me for two 12" Rockfords...Recommended to all!

Great guy sketched up a free box design for me, Will def be using him again in the future only throwing some funds his way next time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

look guys Ive talked to alot of people around forums and even around here and this guy designed me a pretty sick box! Ive downloaded box building software and all kinds of stuff and it couldnt touch this guy! If you need some enclosure help dont hesitate to hit this guy up!

First off i want to say thanks dappa5. You are by far the most helpful person i have found in the last 3 days of me being back on ca.com. Second thing, I told him what subs i have and what vehicle its going in and since im in Iraq he did the research on the dimensions that could be used and designed an awesome box for me. I can not wait to use his design. Very stand up guy. Hope to do business again with him

talk about a class act guy. Hes not only a good guy but he knows what hes talkin about. He went way out of his way to help a total stranger and that shows what kind of guy he is. He sketched up a box design for me and its flawless. dont hesitate to deal with this guy whether it be box designs, builds, or buying/selling with him. next time i need a box design i know who im going to.

Thanks man!!!!

agreed! just had him sketch up a design for me. very quick responses to all questions.

i knowledge is limited when it comes to enclosures and the tuning. i think i asked him 107 questions and he answered every question in a very timely matter.

will def deal with him in the future regarding builds!!

thanks man!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dappa5

10+ year member
DO WORK! (if u can)
dappa5
S.W.FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied