Kmanian

daniel.lindsey
10+ year member

Yellow L
Phx, Az
Does anyone know how to get a hold of him? He owes me a good amount of money but I can't get a hold of him. I also messaged a mod but I don't think he got it. I didn't want to go public with this but it's getting ridiculous...and please don't tell me to keep it to pms

I didn't ship to the Caymen Islands, I shipped to his other house/parents house in Tennessee. I'm like 95% sure he will pay, as 95% of this forum will say he's the most reliable guy ever. It's just been over a month since he arrived the sub I sent him, and he's been giving me the run around etc. VERY annoying

of course everyone will come on here and vouch for him.

hell its only 1 month... come one, give the guy a break //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

(hope you realize the sarcasm)

He's been signing on every other day on here but won't return my pms. I tried contacting JimJ but I don't think he got my pm...I asked if he could check into his account and see if he read any of them but he never got back to me.

He's been signing on every other day on here but won't return my pms. I tried contacting JimJ but I don't think he got my pm...I asked if he could check into his account and see if he read any of them but he never got back to me.
No one can check other peoples PMs. Not even a mod.

No one can check other peoples PMs. Not even a mod.
Oh **** then. Well I guess I'll just wait to see if he ever pms me back or if someone has info on how to contact him in the caymen islands, not his tenn number

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

daniel.lindsey

10+ year member
Yellow L
daniel.lindsey
Phx, Az
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies