Kmanian

his taxes were paid at least thats what he thought. when you own a business and the irs decides to audit you and they tell you that they want more you will understand. he was paying it and the govt decided they didnt want to work with him on the payment plan so they reached into his bank account and took every cent owed. they didnt give a shit about his kid thats in and out of the hospital. the same way they dont care about anyone else. we have such a wonderful system setup for the govt to do whatever they want.
feel free to continue trolling and starting **** that you have no clue about though.
if hes got that many problems and that many money issues then maybe he shouldnt be buying **** he cant pay for. if i buy something and someone trusts me enough to ship first, im **** sure going to make sure i return the favor and make sure i have that 500 bucks ready to send upon receipt of the product. especially when its my kid that needs my money... i could never see myself saying "sorry jr i bought another amp today so you cant get your operation....."

and on top of that dodging all attempts at communication. at least if he kept sending messages updating the guy telling him the situation i might give him some slack... but hes being a d bag through and through.

Just FYI, Because of the Tax issues here in Cayman I am limited as to what I can do with an account for 6 months. I have offered to send the money Western Union, they want some personal information I don't think is in the sellers best intrest. I have also offered to send the sub back with a Eclipse DD navi H/U or PDX 100.4 as a I am sorry for screwing up. The seller requested to get the money. I am trying my ****dest to find a way to get it to him.
Seriously if I was going to rip someone off, I would do it for a **** sight more than this sub.
do you have someone you can trust over here? like family or w.e?

if hes got that many problems and that many money issues then maybe he shouldnt be buying **** he cant pay for. if i buy something and someone trusts me enough to ship first, im **** sure going to make sure i return the favor and make sure i have that 500 bucks ready to send upon receipt of the product. especially when its my kid that needs my money... i could never see myself saying "sorry jr i bought another amp today so you cant get your operation....."
and on top of that dodging all attempts at communication. at least if he kept sending messages updating the guy telling him the situation i might give him some slack... but hes being a d bag through and through.
OK smart ass,

I haven't been dodging communication, I work for a construction company here in Cayman, I am doing a job on one of the Islands here that was torn apart from hurricane Paloma, cell service is sketchy at best. I have been in contact with the OP when communications are available, typically via text. get your story straight from the OP.

Secondly, The only way I made enough to keep my sons medical bills paid for the last 6 months was dealing in car audio!

So before you start the "d bag" crap get the full story!

do you have someone you can trust over here? like family or w.e?

I am working on getting my father the money so he can send it over to him, it is just a bunch of loops to jump through to get a simple thing done. I hate the fact that I dropped the ball for so long, and put the OP through this. He will get his money and I will do my best to make him happy at the end. He seems to be a very reasonable guy.

OK smart ass,
I haven't been dodging communication, I work for a construction company here in Cayman, I am doing a job on one of the Islands here that was torn apart from hurricane Paloma, cell service is sketchy at best. I have been in contact with the OP when communications are available, typically via text. get your story straight from the OP.

Secondly, The only way I made enough to keep my sons medical bills paid for the last 6 months was dealing in car audio!

So before you start the "d bag" crap get the full story!
well lets see. the info from the OP said its been a month, you log on but never respond to PM's. he even sent you a pm on diyma, which you had been posting from during that time, and his pm receipt said you read it but he got no response. that sounds like dodging to me right? i mean even if you didnt have the money a message saying money is still tight and you are doing your best to get it to him is better than nothing. the OP seems pretty reasonable and even that would of probably prevented this thread.

and your friends on here are saying you have alot of money problems so purchasing a 500 dollar amp, getting the OP to ship first, and knowing you cant pay for it seems like a D bag move to me.

so it sounds like i am getting the facts and the full story. although its a sad story, im sorry your son is ill, but bottom line is none of that is the OP's fault. when you made the decision to say send me that amp the 500 bucks should of been sitting and ready to send. thats all im saying.

I am working on getting my father the money so he can send it over to him, it is just a bunch of loops to jump through to get a simple thing done. I hate the fact that I dropped the ball for so long, and put the OP through this. He will get his money and I will do my best to make him happy at the end. He seems to be a very reasonable guy.
can you put money in paypal? I know you had issues with them before but that is kinda untraceable? put it in there have your dad take it out and send it to him?

Nah,Read what I bolded,he said you would send 500 for making him wait,he didn't say you would send an extra 50 for making him wait 450+500=950
Nobody thought that but you because the 500 mentioned is what kmanian was going to send (if he hasnt already). Only you interpreted that as an additional 500 on top of the 450. Why are you so negative towards kmanian? He's here and trying to make things right.

Things are all good, OP has his money and we are moving on. As I said before it is not the OP's fault in any way at all. He has been totally awesome, and I thank him for it.

Just saw this as I do not get on this stupid a$$ forum much anymore. Kmanian is the best. So in the future, if you have any ? about him I will step up for sure. We sent him some comps before we even knew him. Before he paid. He paid ASAP and I would sell/buy from him in a minute without hesitation. Kman how is that little boy doing? Think/pray about you and your family often. Hope to meet you someday. Good luck

Just saw this as I do not get on this stupid a$$ forum much anymore. Kmanian is the best. So in the future, if you have any ? about him I will step up for sure. We sent him some comps before we even knew him. Before he paid. He paid ASAP and I would sell/buy from him in a minute without hesitation. Kman how is that little boy doing? Think/pray about you and your family often. Hope to meet you someday. Good luck
This was your experience with him. And I think it has been mentioned before, everyone has different experiences no matter how "reliable" the seller is....

This was your experience with him. And I think it has been mentioned before, everyone has different experiences no matter how "reliable" the seller is....
don't waste your breath bro,these clowns don't get it.No matter what the person did if their transaction was good then the seller is all good

To the supporters, thank you! to the haters, I hope if and when you run into troubles, and your intention is not to rip anyone off, you have someone as awesome as the OP to deal with, someone that lets you come through. To to OP, thank you.

End of story!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

daniel.lindsey

10+ year member
Yellow L
daniel.lindsey
Phx, Az
Start date
Participants
Who Replied