kids make me laugh--hear this kids system

if he has 2 Duals, that means he really has 4 Duals....but if he has 4 Duals, he really has 8.....but if he has 8 duals...he really has 16...and so on
what im sayin is.....your threads gay.
you act like you don't know what a Dual is. want me to clarify?

he has 2 12" Duals in a bandpass box facing the inside of an oldsmobile intrigue.

and im saying you are a dumbass. say what?!

seems like Raven is the only mature one in here along with a few others.

you're real cool insulting a 16 year old with more maturity then yourself.

you act like you don't know what a Dual is. want me to clarify?he has 2 12" Duals in a bandpass box facing the inside of an oldsmobile intrigue.

so you can sense that EEEVVVVEERRRRYYYOOOOONNNNEEEE in here is being a smart ass except me. Should I feel special? I know what duals are, blown one up actually.

you act like you don't know what a Dual is. want me to clarify?he has 2 12" Duals in a bandpass box facing the inside of an oldsmobile intrigue.

telling your friend your system is going to blow his away, and NOT helping him see the light =/= mature //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

so you can sense that EEEVVVVEERRRRYYYOOOOONNNNEEEE in here is being a smart ass except me. Should I feel special? I know what duals are, blown one up actually.
i'm not going to sit here and pick at stupid **** with every single person. you can, go ahead, have fun, but its rediculous

i post one simple statement and those are the replies?

speechless.

xclusiv3: Actually, I'm trying to be a jackass at the moment. It's late and I'm P-Oed at the amateur mistakes I made building the box I did this afternoon and I'm kind of venting about it. It turned out fine- you'd be amazed what body filler can do for someone that can't seem to make a straight cut, but I really could have put more effort into my work.

Sorry to thread jack and rant. =\

yne721: "=/=" == "!=" || "=/=" == "!=="?

whats your Mag got on these?

XXX15-1.jpg

telling your friend your system is going to blow his away, and NOT helping him see the light =/= mature //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
uhm okay let me elaborate

he says

"when it comes to systems im like a master electrician."

blah blah

i told him im going to run 2000+wrms at .5ohm and he says "no way it will be 3ohms" and goes in depth about ohms this ohms that. then he says facing my subs in the car and sealing off trunk is the worst possible setup and sealing trunk cant be done.

how am i supposed to enlighten him? he seems to 'know it all'

uhm okay let me elaboratehe says

blah blah

i told him im going to run 2000+wrms at .5ohm and he says "no way it will be 3ohms" and goes in depth about ohms this ohms that. then he says facing my subs in the car and sealing off trunk is the worst possible setup and sealing trunk cant be done.

That's when I chuckle and walk away. Like the people who were convinced I was running an Earthquake sub at the last show, and they had never heard of this "Elemental Designs" **** and were dead-set on it being from Earthquake.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

uhm okay let me elaboratehe says

blah blah

Then be the mature one and just walk away.

You can't. Everyone is an expert. You read a paragraph about impedance rise, now you're an expert on impedance. You read a documentary about capacitance, now you're an expert on capacitors. You read an article at Best Buy about their new expensive monster cables, now you're an expert on wire. The guy down the road mentions that big motors take more power, now you're an expert on motors. You see a box for some nameless woofer and it say "polypropylene cone", now you're an expert on the materials used for cones.

It's a never ending series of events. I think at one time, we all went through it. Some of us get over it in weeks. Some months. Some years. I'm content knowing that I'm a clueless bastard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.