kids make me laugh--hear this kids system

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif timm24 for trying to raise his post count

io.gif

you know that guy will pwn you with his flame amp right? kids these days.
ok ok ok all the b/s aside

i know its all sarcasm.

but have you ever met people who completely make stuff up.

"oh my friend has 6 15's in an excursion and when he opened the hatch he blew the glasses off of his face"

come on i know some of you guys have heard ridiculous stories like this.

if he has 2 Duals, that means he really has 4 Duals....but if he has 4 Duals, he really has 8.....but if he has 8 duals...he really has 16...and so on

what im sayin is.....your threads gay.

but have you ever met people who completely make stuff up."oh my friend has 6 15's in an excursion and when he opened the hatch he blew the glasses off of his face"

come on i know some of you guys have heard ridiculous stories like this.
We have. One of the reasons I brought up Darwinism. Stupidity is the enemy. Stupidity leads to statements like the ones you describe. Removing warning labels leads to Darwinism. Darwinism prevents stupidity.

http://www.darwinawards.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.