kickin' Infinity perfect 6.1 components

lexiphanic
10+ year member

eD rocks :)
Does anybody have any experience with these?

The reason I ask is because I already have some infinity kappa 693.5is and they distort the lows pretty quickly.

Also, they are rated 100~wrms. Are infinities usually under rated or over rated? I'm going to try and feed them 125watts.

Does anybody have any experience with these?
The reason I ask is because I already have some infinity kappa 693.5is and they distort the lows pretty quickly.

Also, they are rated 100~wrms. Are infinities usually under rated or over rated? I'm going to try and feed them 125watts.
boo...kappa's eat poo.lots of it.big steamy piles.they distort,lack midbass.and too much money

boo...kappa's eat poo.lots of it.big steamy piles.they distort,lack midbass.and too much money
they eat so much PooPoo.

For suggestions of components i would go to stores and listen to as much component sets as u can. Silk tweeter will be softer and smoother while titanium tweeter will be brighter and harsher. I would get focal polykevlars on ebay for

$250 or something if u can bump up ur budget. If not purecaraudio.com have some crystal Csc's for about $140. For components with harsher tweeters look at Mb Quarts. Theres tons of stuff out there

they eat so much PooPoo.
For suggestions of components i would go to stores and listen to as much component sets as u can. Silk tweeter will be softer and smoother while titanium tweeter will be brighter and harsher. I would get focal polykevlars on ebay for

$250 or something if u can bump up ur budget. If not purecaraudio.com have some crystal Csc's for about $140. For components with harsher tweeters look at Mb Quarts. Theres tons of stuff out there
they eat poopoo by the gallon.mb quarts..no..no midbass...i made that mistake w/ my 5 1/4.they sound nice,no midbass.alpine type r's 130$ ikesound.com 6.5 comps.my 5 1/4comps sound better than the 6.5comps kappa's

they eat poopoo by the gallon.mb quarts..no..no midbass...i made that mistake w/ my 5 1/4.they sound nice,no midbass.alpine type r's 130$ ikesound.com 6.5 comps.my 5 1/4comps sound better than the 6.5comps kappa's
EATING GALLON AFTER GALLON OF POO POO.

but yeah u gota notice ur using 5 1/4 when 5 1/4's dont put out very good midbass.

Id rather have Crystals over kappas or type R's.

Uh... they don't sound like poo-poo at all silly boys. I have quarts now, and I DO like them better, but the perfects sounded gorgeous as well. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Uh... they don't sound like poo-poo at all silly boys. I have quarts now, and I DO like them better, but the perfects sounded gorgeous as well. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
the quarts sound better,they get loud and not distort.id prefer something loud w/ midbass...hmmm RE8's????ohh yeaa

Try some Kicker Resolution RS6c's

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.