kicker sx amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

Killa sin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
florida
I went to the swap shop today to get a new amp to power my 2 12" mmats pro-casts and i was looking to get the new kicker 1200sx but the guy somehow steered me away from it and sold me a ultra linear UL1500. I was happy with the amp but now I dont know. I really want that kicker amp, its the one with the lcd screen on it. The guy said that the kicker ***** and i will never see 1200 watts. Does anyone know abou these new kicker amps?

the kicker is a well built amp.

imho though it is overpriced along withmost car audio products from mainstream brands.

i have seen many a birthsheet from the KX1200.1 at or above 1400 and have been told of several with birthsheets above 1500.

so they do produce their rated power then some.

my understanding fo the new SX line as compared to the KX is they are more loaded with features.

Monty

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.