Kicker SPL/deep Bass box Build

Nobody can tell you if a box is good or bad unless you also specify what sub(s) you're going to be using with it. Square sub i'm assuming an L3/L7? If yes, i'd recommend sending them less than rated power. Kicker subs have been known to blow on rated power. If you already have them, than I guess you could use them, but if you don't there's plenty of better options for the money. L7's come with a premium price but lack quality and aren't really that good for what you pay. You can get much louder / lower with the same money you would spend on L7's.

Also T-line boxes are worlds different than ported boxes, in case you didn't know. They tend to be very large in an optimal situation compared to an optimal ported box.

Ported box: Bass reflex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Transmission Line boxes (Or T-line): Loudspeaker enclosure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i already have a L7 12 inch solo baric i got off a crackhead for 100 bucks and the amp i have is 1000 watt JL and am puting this into a honda accord 04 ex. Thanks a lot for the info

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.