kicker solo x

the A-TEAM beat steve mick, 8 15" DC lvl 4xls 14,000 watts (a-team) 164.2dbs vs. 8 18" solo x's (mick) 162.8 not shure how much power, they are both in the extream 5+.

8 15"s beat 8 18"s

the A-TEAM beat steve mick, 8 15" DC lvl 4xls 14,000 watts (a-team) 164.2dbs vs. 8 18" solo x's (mick) 162.8 not shure how much power, they are both in the extream 5+.
8 15"s beat 8 18"s
.. No doubt dc is the ****.. but its all install.. + the fact IMO a lvl 5 would kill a solo x in just about everything..

they take over rated power daily with proper install. i run 3k rms daily on mine. also when it comes to competition they handle themselves well. i have a 12" that gets nasty on music but not so much the mic

I think listed the db stats arent saying a ton, unless they were in identical boxes with identical electrical setups. Ever box, setup, and electrical will make huge differences. All these subs will get loud with the right enclosures. I personally like the old Shocker Sigs, but it prolly comes down to what people run and had luck with?

They are solid woofers ive got lots of experience with 10's 12's and 18s in the last year, make sure you get ones with the black cones they DONT BREAK.....unless you dont know what ur doing............

also the lower lines are not trash btw.....they do take some abuse ive ran every model of kicker subs out there and they are by far NOT over rated in anyway

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.