Aq Hdc3 18" Rms ?

Squirrel18
10+ year member

I just bought one of these wit the copper coils and the specs say 1000w rms. But I know from searching that they are overrated..ive just read different opinions varying from 1300 to 2500w .. In some threads it wasnt stated what coils were used and whether it was for burps. I can get a decent deal right now on a Hifonics BXI1506 and was wanting to know if thats enough power/just right. If not, ill probably by a 2000w. Thanks

Oh yeah its going to be in a daily driver with big 3 upgrade, 145a alt.

2k of clean power will do well. More for burps.

I ran an AQ3500 on each copper for while and they did fine until I wired down to .25ohm Alum coils take that with no problems...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.