Kicker or Knukonceptz

nice pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif n good opinnion about knu vs kicker //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

but i already ordered the kicker which costs me $89 shipped for the kit which would be cheaper than that collosus alone
I assume your not competing so it really does not matter. It's not like one is drastically larger/ better than the other.

In all honesty, just go w/ what you like/ want. I don't believe one will give you more DB's than the other. If that was really a concern, you should be using two runs of 1/0 cable or one 4/0 cable instead.

I would personally never put the Kicker wire in my engine compartment or run it under my car just because of the outer jacket that I don't like but again, that's just my opinion. I think the Kicker wire looks very nice and I will most likely only use it to hook up my amps from the distro block to the amps but that will be it. The Kicker amp install kit is a nice little kit and is decently priced for what comes in it.

knu for sure

dont do what i did and pay 120 for 20 ft of hyperflex, 2 fuses, and some connectors.........i got raped at a dealer...wtf was i thinking

I just pulled Knu out of my car last night.. Replaced it with kicker..It is much easier to work with!!!
If I sold one and not the other, I would put what I sold in my car as well.

I assume your not competing so it really does not matter. It's not like one is drastically larger/ better than the other.
In all honesty, just go w/ what you like/ want. I don't believe one will give you more DB's than the other. If that was really a concern, you should be using two runs of 1/0 cable or one 4/0 cable instead.

I would personally never put the Kicker wire in my engine compartment or run it under my car just because of the outer jacket that I don't like but again, that's just my opinion. I think the Kicker wire looks very nice and I will most likely only use it to hook up my amps from the distro block to the amps but that will be it. The Kicker amp install kit is a nice little kit and is decently priced for what comes in it.
wow, never heard anyone ever concerned about the wire jacket. Funny, i'm sure team kicker and alma gates uses hyperflex, with no fire issuesi i think you're a little paranoid there buddy. kicker wire also has a heat sheild for the wire that goes under the hood. Kicker comes with a nice fuse holder, a 300 amp fuse, two distro blocks, and also like mentioned 4 guage power and ground. I got mine for $100.00 cdn. Sorry, i thought your reasoning for getting the knu wire was funny. Oh yeah Kicker ftmfw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.