Kicker L5's just don't sound that bad!

Yes, im freaking serious. cant you read. I said I just purchased a 2009 accord in 2019 that came with that sub. Sorry the post was 12 years ago, but i was repling to Enellz post. Ppl can be real retards and smart asses.

Can you tie your own shoes, or does someone have to help you every morning?

I think velcro might even be out of your league

Yes, im freaking serious. cant you read. I said I just purchased a 2009 accord in 2019 that came with that sub. Sorry the post was 12 years ago, but i was repling to Enellz post. Ppl can be real retards and smart asses.

Wow and two more years just to reply.....

I feel you on the retard comment...... Ironic.

really.jpg

You really think L5s sound better than W6s? I have just recently started using JL Audio and found their gear is above most other brands I have heard/owned. Now I want to listen to an L5 in person..
Let me save you some time. From someone who has owned a w7, and multiple w6's, L5's and L7's....L5's do not sound anywhere close to a good as w6's (all things being made for the exact subs anyways... yeah, an L5 in the right box will sound better than a w6 in a crappy box, but I don't think that's what we're talking about).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...