kicker kx1200.1 circuit help

Participant count
  • Participant list

asultsniper50j
10+ year member

Ohio
Hello ...im going to try and keep this simple.. i have a kx1200.1 that stopped working so i popped of the lid and immediately found whats wrong...it looks like i blew what looks like was possibly a capacitor on my circuit board but im not to sure and i was wondering if anyone could identify what i popped and what i need to buy to fix it....the close up pic shows the burn mark where the part once was...lol..(fyi i can fix this if i can figure out the part i need....im a very accurate solder'er (; ... ) View attachment 26541520View attachment 26541521View attachment 26541518View attachment 26541519

I can't get the picture to show up well enough on my cell to tell. If tour sure you know what has melted, I would replace that lol. With the price of all the parts I would replace anything you think may need replacing.

im pretty sure it was a cap ... i just need a schematic or something...haha... i have no way of knowing which level of SMD caps to get....that thing could be anywhere from .0000001 uf to 10000000 uf .... lol i just need some kind of inside info...hahaha , FYI... i think it says one of these C40 , C48, C49.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.