Kicker goes Walmart.

Dude what the hell is your problem? All youve been doing is talking ****. I apologize for not dumping all of my money into car audio like you probably did. You sit on this forum all day alone and clearly have nothing better to do with your life except talk **** to people that are trying to develop an interest in car audio.
because the fourth post you made and the first thing you said to me was that i should jump off a bridge because i live near binghamton which im sure you know nothing about. i hardly ever use this forum. in fact this weekend was the first time i used a computer in the last 7 months. my power is out because i blew my breaker box wall socketing an aq. its my day off and all i can do is sit here wait for my girl to come home and chill on the forums using the neighbors wifi because my modem has no power. btw. i spend next to nothing on my audio. i have under 500 bucks into everything i own right now audio related and ive made upwards of 10 grand buying selling and trading audio in the last 4 years. learning is great. i encourage it. dont be fck head in the process.

gotta love how deals work out like that in your favor
they till worked i wouldnt have sold nearly blown subs but they did start to smoke a bit. 600 watts each my arse i believe i then sold the amp for 300 or more. dont remember. but i have never gotten anything i couldnt or didnt make money off of. kicker is great for craigslist. kids buy it up.

they till worked i wouldnt have sold nearly blown subs but they did start to smoke a bit. 600 watts each my arse i believe i then sold the amp for 300 or more. dont remember. but i have never gotten anything i couldnt or didnt make money off of. kicker is great for craigslist. kids buy it up.
Agreed. A lot of my n00b buddies that want systems are always throwing out kicker products and trying to get my opinion. i tell them "trust me, you don't want my opinion"

Agreed. A lot of my n00b buddies that want systems are always throwing out kicker products and trying to get my opinion. i tell them "trust me, you don't want my opinion"
my gfs bro just graduated. got 3 grand for his graduation total. wants a car and a system. he says "i want some kicker 12s" i says "boy you dont know what you want, you sit down ill get the **** done for you and youll be rollin up making your friends poop themselves" his friend has a sony 12 and he talks nonstop about how his stuff bangs. i roll up one day in my daily driver and his little friend hasnt said anything about his system since then lol i know **** well they could hear me coming 2 miles off

my gfs bro just graduated. got 3 grand for his graduation total. wants a car and a system. he says "i want some kicker 12s" i says "boy you dont know what you want, you sit down ill get the **** done for you and youll be rollin up making your friends poop themselves" his friend has a sony 12 and he talks nonstop about how his stuff bangs. i roll up one day in my daily driver and his little friend hasnt said anything about his system since then lol i know **** well they could hear me coming 2 miles off
bwahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.....................ahahahahahahahaha..........ahah.aha

bwahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.....................ahahahahahahahaha..........ahah.aha
i was parked out front the same day. they were having his graduation party and my gfs uncle was showing off his stereo on his harley which was very loud and sounded very good but it was just a couple full ranges amped. at the same time the kids were all on the opposite side of the street checking out the new set up one of them just got of 2 jensen 12s in one of those light up bandpass boxes with a 300 rms sony amp on it. i had just pulled up i see everyone marveling and i switched my mp3 to a 100 to 5 hz sweep and turned everything all the way up. i usually keep it at 25 out of 35 and the sub out at 10 out of 15 and the bass at 0. the sweep is like 5 seconds long then it ended and everyone on the street turned around and looked back at me like there was a school of great white sharks with legs eating little white girls where i was parked. then of course they all come over and theyre like whoah are those 15s?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? no kids those are 18s. -_- these are the kind of people that pay no attention to anything but cone size. like "will this amp power 2 12s?" that kind. so it was fun but you cant explain it to them lol

these are the kind of people that pay no attention to anything but cone size. like "will this amp power 2 12s?" that kind. so it was fun but you cant explain it to them lol
I love hearing people come into the store I frequent with questions like that. "I got 2 12s, what amp do I need to power them?" "My amp is this big will it power 15s?"

I then tell them I have more power on my 2 12s than their "buddy" has on 6 15s. Oh, I'm also louder lol.

Stupid people will be stupid. You'd be amazed how often we hear of people's "buddies" that blew their windows out.

whyyyy????????? why t2s? plz dont
Redesigned by the same ol' engineer that was there during the TRF days. They are actually legit, plus I get them all installed at dealer cost. It's what my store carries, I'm not going to **** off my amazing hook up because I want to run different subs. Owner has 2 T0 15s in an avalanche on 700w and his dash does the fish. Besides, I only have 10,000w, no need in getting 3500w RMS subs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.