Kicker goes Walmart.

Redesigned by the same ol' engineer that was there during the TRF days. They are actually legit, plus I get them all installed at dealer cost. It's what my store carries, I'm not going to **** off my amazing hook up because I want to run different subs. Besides, I only have 10,000w, no need in getting 3500w RMS subs.
yeah but sa15s would prob outdo the reg t2. if those are redone thats different.

I have been told that 2x Kicker Comps running off a 3000W Planet Audio amp can do 175db metered sealed. I asked them what kind of meter they used and they got the duh face out and said they would let me know. Never got that answer.....

trying to get a sponsorship or something? do 8 sundown z 15s or somethin plz?
Already have a "sponsorship", and I think RF is going to help me even further. I thought about it, but there's really no need for the Zs with the little amount of power I'm running. Store wants me to do subs he carries so when people hear me they can get the same sub I run. He takes care of me, I'll do the RFs. I don't care of it's Jensens if I'm doing a 158ish on music.

I have been told that 2x Kicker Comps running off a 3000W Planet Audio amp can do 175db metered sealed. I asked them what kind of meter they used and they got the duh face out and said they would let me know. Never got that answer.....
I have the story to top them all. I had some kid tell me straight in the face that his 2 JBL 15s and a Pyle 400w amp did 245db, blowing out his back glass (hatch Talon) 15'.

yeah but sa15s would prob outdo the reg t2. if those are redone thats different.
It is, the new P3s are about the same as the old T2s lol. The new T2s are roughly the old school (late 90s) T3s -300w RMS. The ratings on all the new stuff are so conservative because of the RF amps putting out wattage no matter the ohm load. Keeps stupid people from overpowering and blowing subs all day long. On my Warhorse, T2s should take 1800w each all day long, and I won't even have that.

I have the story to top them all. I had some kid tell me straight in the face that his 2 JBL 15s and a Pyle 400w amp did 245db, blowing out his back glass (hatch Talon) 15'.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Already have a "sponsorship", and I think RF is going to help me even further. I thought about it, but there's really no need for the Zs with the little amount of power I'm running. Store wants me to do subs he carries so when people hear me they can get the same sub I run. He takes care of me, I'll do the RFs. I don't care of it's Jensens if I'm doing a 158ish on music.
true and its a good way to sell em. who cares if theres better ish out there. its loud, nice looking and makes you money

true and its a good way to sell em. who cares if theres better ish out there. its loud, nice looking and makes you money
That's kind of where I'm at today. It's going to be stupid loud, reliable, and if there does happen to be some trouble, I'm 10 min from the shop and it will be replaced; no questions asked right then and there. I've sealed the deal on hundreds of sales for them, and I'm keeping the truck where it is so people can see "loud" on a small daily setup.

my mechanic is a genius with cars. not with audio. he set up his buddys chrysler 300 with 2 audiobahn 12s not sure what model on a 1100 watt crunch amp. and he customed the ****** balls out of it. looked great. sounded like exactly what it was. and he said it did 165 db. and im like chris....dude who told you that. he says the guy i bought it from, oh who? he says its the motherfuckin dealer that sells that **** fat freddy the guy i mentioned in the "dumbest person you ever dealt with" thread who claims he did 167 with the audiobahn immortal 15s in a non walled forward facing 7 cube box. also had a kid tell me 2 w6 12s did 292 db im like ******, you sure? where you from cuz if you were in china i would have heard that ****

I love hearing people come into the store I frequent with questions like that. "I got 2 12s, what amp do I need to power them?" "My amp is this big will it power 15s?"
I then tell them I have more power on my 2 12s than their "buddy" has on 6 15s. Oh, I'm also louder lol.

Stupid people will be stupid. You'd be amazed how often we hear of people's "buddies" that blew their windows out.
My friend swears his cousin blew the back window out in a reg cab dakota with two 12s in TRUCK boxes. I laughed pretty hard

That's kind of where I'm at today. It's going to be stupid loud, reliable, and if there does happen to be some trouble, I'm 10 min from the shop and it will be replaced; no questions asked right then and there. I've sealed the deal on hundreds of sales for them, and I'm keeping the truck where it is so people can see "loud" on a small daily setup.
in this case i support the decision

my mechanic is a genius with cars. not with audio. he set up his buddys chrysler 300 with 2 audiobahn 12s not sure what model on a 1100 watt crunch amp. and he customed the ****** balls out of it. looked great. sounded like exactly what it was. and he said it did 165 db. and im like chris....dude who told you that. he says the guy i bought it from, oh who? he says its the motherfuckin dealer that sells that **** fat freddy the guy i mentioned in the "dumbest person you ever dealt with" thread who claims he did 167 with the audiobahn immortal 15s in a non walled forward facing 7 cube box. also had a kid tell me 2 w6 12s did 292 db im like ******, you sure? where you from cuz if you were in china i would have heard that ****
An old friend in high school had 2 12 type rs in a probox on a spl "1500" watt amp (600rms) and said it does 210 db, i said "woah bro, you better stay with that system, if you get any louder 215 will kill you". He said "yeah i know man"

An old friend in high school had 2 12 type rs in a probox on a spl "1500" watt amp (600rms) and said it does 210 db, i said "woah bro, you better stay with that system, if you get any louder 215 will kill you". He said "yeah i know man"
Haha don't these idiots know that 190db really would kill you, and you really would have very major issues in anything above 170db no matter the tone.

My friend swears his cousin blew the back window out in a reg cab dakota with two 12s in TRUCK boxes. I laughed pretty hard
i was hearing somethign go by my house for a few months and sounded ok. like loud enough to catch my attention but not loud enough to distract me if i was having a conversation. it was this guy that lived a ways down the road. had 2 l7 12s in a caddy deville trunk on an hfi1500d and at the time i had a temp set up of an sa15 on a zx2500 at 4 ohms (got the amp for 100 bucks cant beat that) my friends said my single 120 dollar 15 on about 1200 watts was easily 3 times louder than his l7s. which didnt surprise me but then he tried selling me them and i go dude i stated in the ad i dont want any junk and listed this sub as junk that i didnt want. he got butthurt. told me he paid 550 per sub. i almost had an aneurism from laughing so hard. i had offered him my 4 sa15s before for 600 bucks bnib or 2 for 350 he told me they were junk and had ended up with the l7s.....he said he busted out his side window with them. i explained how stupid that makes him sound. first because usually the front windshield is the one to go. somethines the back if ever. i have never seen a side window go and they dont blow out they crack. also to do so usually takes upwards of 5k and lots of cone area. he insisted that i was the idiot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.