Kicker Enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list

Simone_alyce

Hi Guys,

Just bought a car, it has 2x Kicker Comp 05c124 in the store released dual enclosure.

Problem is I have 2x Soundstream T612's waiting to go in but their optimum enclosure is 1 cu ft and I don't know the dimensions of the current box. I don't want to pull the subs out to measure it (which I will have to as I cant really get in the boot to do it), since I want to sell them in the enclosure if the size is wrong for the T6's.

Would anyone have any idea what dimensions the store customised enclosure would have so I can avoid ripping these subs out possibly unnecessarily.

Thanks

Oh and there is a picture of them on my profile if that helps at all.

Hi Guys, Just bought a car, it has 2x Kicker Comp 05c124 in the store released dual enclosure.

Problem is I have 2x Soundstream T612's waiting to go in but their optimum enclosure is 1 cu ft and I don't know the dimensions of the current box. I don't want to pull the subs out to measure it (which I will have to as I cant really get in the boot to do it), since I want to sell them in the enclosure if the size is wrong for the T6's.

Would anyone have any idea what dimensions the store customised enclosure would have so I can avoid ripping these subs out possibly unnecessarily.

Thanks

Oh and there is a picture of them on my profile if that helps at all.
is the box sealed? why would u have to pull the subs out to measure? take a measuring tape and measure the the width depth and hieght. then subtract the width of the wood from the demensions. divide each demension by 12 and then multiply them together to get internal volume.

try and get some outside measurements of your box so you dont have to pull it out...width ...height ...distance from front to back on top and bottom...then someone can give you and idea of the internal deminsions of your box...its most likely made out of 3/4 or 5/8s wood and seperate chamber braced...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.