Kicker CX 600.1 reinstalled and having issues!

seanmwaple

I have a kicker cx 600.1 and two 10" compS kicker subs

I have a 2012 lexus is250.

Bestbuy installed everything May 2014. The amp blew out of no where last week so I went to bestbuy today and they replaced it for me. I was driving home and noticed that some songs have very noticeable crackling sounds...

I am clueless with the settings on amps so can someone lead me in the right direction. Right now I have the input pushed in (hi) and gain around 4 (0-11), cross over freq. at 85ish (50-200) and bass boost at 0.

it was perfect before.. no idea what the previous installer set them too either

Factory. Is250 cant take aftermarket head units without voiding warranty unfortunately

Its a good stock system though. 13 speakers 1 small sub and a small amp.

Obviously now i have my own amp and subs

take a picture of the amps settings and post it here, we have no information to work with
here you go... maybe not the best pic but it should be efficient..

2cdbqqq.jpg

As 2 people have said the input level needs to be pushed in. If you are not going RCA from factory to the amp it needs to be high level input.

High-Level V.S. Low-Level Inputs | Learning Center | Sonic Electronix

Per the manual push it in:

Input Level:The RCA inputs on KICKER CX amplifi ers are capable of receiving either Hi or Low-level signals

from your source unit. If the only output available from your source unit is a Hi-Level signal, simply press in the

Input Level switch on the amplifi er. Refer to the wiring section of this manual for additional instructions.
OP next time you report a post in your thread do your research.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.